Send An Inmate Money
You Can Get An Inmate Money By:

Mailing In A Check Or Money Order To:

Worth County Jail 
1000 Central Avenue
Northwood, Iowa 50459


You May Bring In:

Cash, Check, Or Money Order To The Jail And Request That The Money Be Put On To The Inmates Books.

      Worth County Courthouse
      1000 Central Ave
      Northwood IA 50459
      Life Worth Living
      Site Map |   Contact Us |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
      E-notify RSS Feeds